Please take the time to read this as Red Bluff Youth Soccer is looking for volunteers to help make our league a great success for our KIDS.
Red Bluff Youth Soccer league needs volunteers to make the Soccer League run for the kids. There are a few Board Positions open this year for election / reelection. Please consider running so that we can keep Red Bluff Youth Soccer League going.
The Red Bluff Youth Soccer League will be holding its Annual General Meeting of the League Membership (AGM) on Monday January 4th at 1135 Lincoln st. The meeting will start promptly at 5:30pm and snack and juice will be provided.
The January 4th AGM will include the following:
- A vote to approve a revision(s) of the Constitution, Bylaws and Rules & Regulations
- Elections of officers – Please see below for officer’s positions and terms.
Check-in of members for voting will begin at 5:00 pm and will end at 5:30pm. No votes will be allowed from non-members. Any member not checking in by 6:00pm will not be allowed to vote. Eligible voting members are people who qualified as a member in the Spring 2017 and Fall 2017 seasons, which is RBYSL’s fiscal year.
Per RBYSL By-Laws:
1:07:01 Voting Membership will consist of registered players ages 18 years of age or older, registered coaches, licensed RBYSL Referees age 18 years of age or older, Parents or Guardians of Registered Players, and Board Members.
1:08:03 Each member of the league, who is 18 years of age or older at the time of the vote, shall be entitled to one (1) vote at the AGM. A member must be present at the meeting to vote. Voting by proxy shall not be allowed and only those members of record, in good standing, shall be entitled to voting privileges.
The President shall cast a vote only in the case of a tie.
BOARDS OF DIRECTORS OFFICERS OPEN FOR ELECTION / REELECTION THIS YEAR ARE:
- Vice President - (2 year term)
- Secretary – (2 year term)
- Social Media – (1 Year Term)
- Older Coaching Coordinator (U-12 through U-19) – (2 year term)
- Older Registrar (U-12 through U-19) (2 year term)
- Referee Coordinator – (2 Year Term )
- Field and Equipment Coordinator (2 Year Term)
- Younger Registrar (U-6 through U-10) (1 year term)