Please take the time to read this post as Red Bluff Youth Soccer is looking for volunteers to help make our league a great success for our KIDS. Red Bluff Youth Soccer league needs volunteers to make the Soccer League run for the kids. There are a few Board Positions open this year for election / reelection.
Please consider running so that we can keep Red Bluff Youth Soccer League going. The Red Bluff Youth Soccer League will be holding its Annual General Meeting of the League Membership (AGM) on Friday December 16, 2016 at 1135 Lincoln Street. The meeting will start promptly at 6:00 PM. Snack and juice will be provided. The December 16th AGM will include the following:
– A vote to approve a revision(s) of the Constitution, Bylaws and Rules & Regulations
– Elections of officers – Please see below for officer’s positions and terms.
– Check-in of members for voting will begin at 5:30 pm and will end at 6:00pm.
– No votes will be allowed from non-members.
– Any member not checking in by 6:00 PM will not be allowed to vote.
– Eligible voting members are people who qualified as a member in the Spring 2016 and Fall 2016 seasons, which is RBYSL’s fiscal year.
Per RBYSL By-Laws:
1:07:01-Voting Membership will consist of registered players ages 18 years of age or older, registered coaches, licensed RBYSL Referees age 18 years of age or older, Parents or Guardians of Registered Players, and Board Members.
1:08:03- Each member of the league, who is 18 years of age or older at the time of the vote, shall be entitled to one (1) vote at the AGM. A member must be present at the meeting to vote. Voting by proxy shall not be allowed and only those members of record, in good standing, shall be entitled to voting privileges. The President shall cast a vote only in the case of a tie. Per California Corporation Law, no nominations for Board Positions can be accepted from the floor. All nominees for Board of Director positions and potential By-Law changes must be submitted 30 days prior to the AGM. This makes Board of Director nominations and By-Law changes due by 11/15/2016 by 11:59:59 PM. All Board Position nominations or By-Law changes are to be submitted to League President Stephen Bronze via email at email@example.com
BOARDS OF DIRECTORS OFFICERS OPEN FOR ELECTION / REELECTION THIS YEAR ARE:
– President – (2 year term)
– Treasurer – (2 year term)
– Public Relations – (2 year term)
– Younger Coaching Coordinator (U-6 through U-10) – (2 year term)
– Younger Registrar (U-6 through U-10) – (2 year term)
– Referee Coordinator – (1 Year Term)
– Field and Equipment Coordinator (1 Year Term)
– Members at large – 1 (year Term)
If you have any questions about any of the positions, or if you wish to declare that you are running for a Board Position or if you wish to submit By-Law revisions, please feel free to contact the League President, Stephen Bronze at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-736-0309.